Prices include use of client shower. Steam room unavailable due to covid restrictions.
Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage Treatments
• Thai Massage – Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage – £25 (30 Mins)
• Deep Tissue – Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage -£25 (30 Mins)
• Swedish Massage – Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage – £25 (30 Mins)
Full Body Massage Treatments
• Thai Massage Full Body – £60 (1hr 30min) / £40 (1hr)
• Deep Tissue Full Body -£60 (1hr 30 mins) / £40 (1hr)
• Swedish Massage Full Body – £60 (1hr 30mins) / £40 (1hr)
Head and Foot Massage Treatments
• Indian Head Massage – £25 (30 Mins)
• Thai Foot Massage- £25 (30 Mins)
Thai Massage – Back, Neck & Shoulders
This ancient therapy releases tension in your upper back, neck and shoulders where physical and emotional stress often manifests.
Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
It involves soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on topmost layers of muscles. This is also combined with movement of the joints. By relieving muscle tension, Swedish therapy can be both relaxing and energizing.
Thai Massage – Full Body
Exotic and unique. A system of massage and assisted stretching developed in Thailand & influenced by the traditional medicine systems of India, China, and Southeast Asia. It releases tension, increases vitality and flexibility and creates wholeness of the mind, body and spirit.
Thai Foot Massage
Thai foot massage is a relaxing therapy involving gentle foot massage. Sensitive, trained hands detect imbalances elsewhere in the body. By working on these points on the feet, tensions are eased in the whole body.